COSA Scholarship Application
The COSA Committee is pleased to invite applications for the inaugural COSA Scholarship, which will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to attend the COSA Conference on October 5th and 6th 2023, covering Conference fee, travel and accommodation costs up to the value of $2000.
- Applicants must be an employee of an existing Library or Organization using SirsiDynix ILMS software (e.g. Symphony or Horizon).
- Current COSA Committee members and SirsiDynix employees are excluded from applying.
- All applicants must complete a conference scholarship application which gives brief explanation of why you would like the chance to attend COSA in 2023 and include a summary of a presentation you would like to provide as part of the conference program.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- If awarded, the successful applicant agrees to present a paper at the COSA Conference, and to have your name published in the Conference Program.
The winning applicant will have their conference fees, plus any travel and accommodation expenses up to a total value of $2000 covered by the COSA Committee. Invoices/receipts detailing the expenses will need to be provided to the COSA Committee.
Note – If the winner is based in the Greater Metropolitan region of Melbourne, only travel expenses and conference fees will be covered.